Sunday, August 29, 2010

ANGELS AND BUTTERFLIES TO VISIONARIES AND FLYERS


Specially dedicated to Flyers and Visionaries, the ones who I met in Kuopio Finland in June and in Obertraun Austria in July and all the others that might feel like that!

Thank each and everyone of you for being exactly who you are, for giving me so many laughs, so much joy, such thoughts and revelations.

I recently realised how certain questions have guided my life. Since I remember I’ve been puzzled with specific questions for such I couldn’t have conclusive convincing answers. Somehow they strongly guided me through my path. Somehow I thought all the way through I had the right answers...

Why?

As a child I remember thinking why are children so bad to each other? Why does this adult discriminate the other? Why is this person being aggressive? Why does it have to be like that? Why do I have to behave accordingly to a pattern? Why don’t I fit in a place? Why do I feel so sensitive about the world?

What?

During my adolescence, I was searching about the What, What is meaningful to me? What should I do? What could I do best? What do I like? What is life for? What is out there? What it’s this that I’m feeling?

What if?

Together later on with what if I try this? What if I tried out this person how would he/she behave? What if I express it? What would be the result? What if people could become active about protecting the environment? What if people could do a revolution? What if people could change? What if I could change? What if I’m not afraid anymore? What if people would value love? What if people would question the system?

How?

For many years I was stuck in strong answers I had for myself until I could no longer move forward. Don’t matter how much I thought I knew, information wasn’t fitting. It was just when discovering HOW I sensed the world, that I could start to understand that don’t matter the whys or the whats, the most important is the How.
Nowadays the striking question for me is still the HOW. Still is and it seems it always will be. The essential action is about the HOW. Even if you could know the answers to Whats and whys, what will help you fully understand yourself, the meanings of freedom and happiness is THE HOW you do, how you feel, how you think, how you treat people around you .

And recently I’m adding how much?

In these last years I’ve found out that to discover our purpose in life is a dynamic process that mostly requires space, time and silence. Quantity is enemy of quality and often less is more, it’s all a question of Rhythm and Pace, follow yours and respect for others’ notions of space and time.

HOW MUCH is relevant for understanding that the most important change in your lifes is the change of perspective, from surface to the deepness of the consciousness we have about our feelings, thoughts and acts, how much we can be present at each moment, how much we can choose, how much our happiness depends on our amazing power of transforming negative into positive, how much we are all magicians with the power of bringing into our lifes everything we might dream of, how much we are all creators contributing to the universal wheel of wisdom where energy moves constantly balancing from extremes , from darkness into light, from chaos into stability, how much we can realize how sacred life is by the value of each gesture towards the other, everyone should be treated like divine creations, as we are all the One and moving towards a deeper conscious of the meaning of Love and Peace.

The Portuguese writer Nobel award winner José Saramago, once wrote in "Convent's Memorial": "...that men are born angels without wings, and what can be more beautiful, to be born without wings and make them grow, we did the same to our brain, and if we were able to do so, we will be doing it to them..."
I wish that as time passes by, you start to feel your wings, make them become bigger, brighter, powerful, beautiful and wiser just by trusting them.

Fly like a butterfly each day!

Of my LIFE PURPOSE, I HAVE A VISION NOW, A CLEARER ONE!

Each day is one more step to unveil it as I feel one with myself and part of the Big Universal Wheel of Wisdom where everyday the roots of Love grow more and more deeper, installing peace on my cells as a code of freedom and happiness that allows me to get closer to people, to connect in a more effective way by being present in the moment and be able to finally create bounds and built reality with whomever is around me.

HOW MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS CAN YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIVE?
AS MUCH AS YOU CAN CREATE AND MUCH MORE THAN YOU IMAGINE!

No comments: