Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HOUSE OF HAPPINESS

Dear ADAM,

You have recently asked me how I can be so positive about life. And I’ve been deeply thinking about it since then.

I’ve been questioning myself about if in fact I’m that positive? If in fact I can really show how positive I am? Am I always positive? Do I choose to act positive?
Being positive is it good? Should I be more or less positive?

But what’s the meaning of the word positive?



WE humans, we are made of the most positive existing energy on the Universe, love. With time most of Mankind has forgotten its complete perfect meaning and by a strange unexplained reason has chosen to focus on all different sorts of principles, values and priorities for guiding their lifes. Somehow we are all discovering the meaning of love, that’s the reason why we are all here.

By a mysterious choice mankind prefers to identify classes, organize the world in good or bad aspects, to focus on differences and power, to manipulate, argue and control. Men choose to be negative, to feed egotistic desires, to nourish individual needs, to perpetuate mistakes done before.

In fact it’s all a matter of choice! That’s how it started for me! It was an option that made sense since the first difficult moments I remember. Since early age and for many years I could survive because of this open perspective allowing me to think by myself, while questioning the sceneries I could see beyond what apparently seemed aggressive, unfair, impolite and insensible. Understanding its all the same, we are all one, everything is one made of 2,3 or many opposed perspectives,

The constructive path starts with common little things shared and developed together. How I wish people could focus more on what brings us together and less on what makes us different!

To be able to apply positive thinking permanently takes a lot of experience and of deepening consciousness. Everything starts with the sort of thoughts you allow to be created by your mind. Every thought counts, you have to pay attention, first we start with its valorization or in case is a negative thought with its transformation. Try it out!

Thinking positive, gives you a more optimistic perspective of everything. It opens the mind to wider possibilities, gives you the power to transform your reality, guides you towards a constructive approach while facing a challenge, attracts more positive happenings, opens your heart for being able to deal with complexity and ambiguity, for questioning without judging, for confronting when it’s needed, for listening actively and being able to understand the other side don’t matter what, but for most of all to be able to stand for what you believe while simultaneously working for a common ground.

Thinking positive about a certain topic creates an affirmative attitude towards that subject.

The hardest part is to practice and maintain it constantly. Something stupid inside of us tend us to belief that nourishing negative emotions and thoughts will lead us somewhere. I’m sure that if you think deeply in your life experiences you can easily understand the power of negativity to destroy, to give you dead ends, to take away all your energy, to seed discomfort, fear, unbalance, to close perspectives. It doesn’t mean you should avoid negative emotions or thoughts, in fact you should always be able to identify them clearly and express them but not in a negative way.

Feeling positive about something is so much easier and simple than being anything else. Naturally gives you more energy, comforts your heart and your soul even if chaos is installed, it lights up your path, it sets you on the right proportion of self-confidence and self-esteem.

Having frequent positive attitudes leads to a mature constructive behaviour.
But it doesn’t mean that you take reality as beautiful scenery of flowers, naïf hippies and peace, it’s more a basic competence to flow with life and that you can choose to work on yourself, for your personal soul wellness.

Looking back the moments of true happiness were when I was one with myself and my life mission being able to establish clear objectives in alignment with the pure universal sense of positive, meaning desiring something without hurting a soul.

Having regular sincere natural positive behaviour in life can lead to create a habit.
The only thing I’m sure about is that being positive is the only real change I can bring again and again to myself and to the others, a mission for life!

I only wish I can have the strength to continue to make it deeper real for myself and inspiring and taking it into people’s life!

Somehow its always an unfinished mission there’s the all world out there to motivate!

Above all, the most important is when you become entirely positive don’t matter what, if you have the habit then you have your lifestyle.

This state can only be achieved when peace truly lives inside your thoughts, your heart and soul.

These last years I’ve been deepening the positive roots in me, more and more I feel I can awake the amazing magic playingful and loving believing spirit I had when I was a child.

In 2010 I've tested the limits of my positive energy, making me learn one important lesson I needed: to understand how to integrate the paradoxes of life, how to deal with frustration, with things I cannot change, with the rebel inside me.

You know this rebel inside me has specific political views and perspectives of the world, I was born a warrior of change, a questioner, but nourishing that part of me was tiring, unfruitful for myself, caused me pain and sometimes made me sick.

Inspired by pure feelings I've many times exceed myself, I have given more than I could... Finally I've understood at a deeper level the meaning of BALANCE and how can I in fact integrate positive in a fullfilling way for me and the others.

If I’m positive, I’m centred and peaceful inside myself and know my limits I can then bring the change I want to see in the world.

Believing and practicing kindness and joy can be very revolutionary! I can tell you!

So how can I be so positive? What’s positive?


Positive is one, made of its negative shadow! Everything is good and bad at the same time! Positive is good, better and more if you fully accept it!

“Our happiness is directly proportional to our ability to integrate paradoxes.” Carl Jung.


Yours,
Ana

No comments: